Atualizado: 20 de Jan de 2020
Did your DNA gift you with weak, brittle nails that easily chip? Have you always wanted to have beautiful nails, without resorting to synthetic acrylics, gels or powders? Believe me, there are natural, organic, and vegan options. And of course, simple, practical and cheap. Getting straight to the point.
NO, NO... and NO
- Cut your cuticles. They are our friends, and they act as the nails protective barrier preventing bacteria and infections.
- Use your nails as a replacement for tools. They are not meant to scrape or loosen absolutely anything.
- Forgetting to wear gloves when gardening.
- Let them grow too long. Better to have a shorter, beautiful nail.
Yes, Please Do...
- Nails are porous and need to be moisturized. Whenever you wash your hands, apply a little moisturizer.
- Keep your fingernails filed, thous preventing certain accidents. Break one fingernail and you'll have to trim them all or getting a run in your pantyhose.
- After washing your hands, push the cuticles back. You 'll see that there's no need to cut them.
- When filing your nails, it should always be done in the same direction. This avoids fragilizing your nails.
Myrrh is without a shadow of a doubt, the essential oil of choice for promoting strong and healthy nails.
- Place two drops of Myrrh in 6 drops of your preferred carrier oil and apply directly to the nails and briefly massage.
- Repeat 3x's a week (it's be unadvisable to apply more often, Myrrh may tinge nails yellow.).
Or you can prepare this Nutritive Serum and have it ready to use.
Nutritive Serum 15 drops O.E. Rosemary
10 drops O.E. Lemon
3 drops O.E. Myrrh
1 tbsp O.V. Sweet Almond
- Add all ingredients in a dark faint (preferably with drops) and shake the weak energetically for 1-2 minutes.
- Conserve it during 24 hours prior to use, to potentiate this synergy.
- In an S.O.S. phase, you can apply every night and then 2 or 3 times a week as maintenance treatment.
* O.E. = essential oil *O.V. = Vegetable oil
My aim, with this Blog, is to demonstrate that natural beauty is remarkably simple, healthier and economic. I hope I have...
🤷🏻♀️ 🤷🏻♀️ 🤷🏻♀️
Share with us any questions, experiences and suggestions for future posts.
Please leave your comment.
Thank you for your visit!
The publication of this information is not a medical practice and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider.
Before taking any form of treatment, the reader should seek the advice of their physician or other healthcare provider.